Parking and Transportation
Getting to Yukon College is easy with car-pooling, public transportation, walking, and biking.
By public transportation
- The City of Whitehorse provides bus service to the Yukon College from Monday to Saturday.
- If you are a full-time students, you have unlimited use of buses across Whitehorse by simply showing your student I.D. to the bus driver. This initiative is funded by the City of Whitehorse, Yukon College and Yukon College Student Union.
- If you are not a full-time student, passes can be purchased at the Yukon College Bookstore.
- Plan your journey using Whitehorse Transit online and with the schedules available at the Yukon College Bookstore and at the main entrance to the College.
- Need to drive to campus? Consider car-pooling to save on gas and parking.
- There is limited parking available on campus, and students are advised to use alternative means of transportation when possible.
- Student parking is available on the south side of the campus – see the College map. Plug-ins are not available for student vehicles. Vehicles in the student parking lot are left at the owner’s risk.
- Accessible parking for staff, student and public use is available in the staff parking lot.
- Plan your route to and from campus.
- Lock your bike to one of the bike racks located at the main entrance, staff parking lot entrance, gym entrance (near Yukon Archives) or near the Student Lounge exterior entrance. Bikes are left at the owner’s risk.