Continuing Education Registration
INFORMATION ON COURSES: 867.668.5200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*For courses with prerequisites, please call: 867.668.5200
- Students are encouraged to register early to avoid course cancelation due to low enrolment. We must receive the minimum number of registrations in order to proceed with a scheduled course.
- Students paying by credit card may register for CE courses by telephoning the Admissions Office at 867.668.8710 or toll free at 1.800.661.0504 during regular business hours. For courses with prerequisites please call Continuing Education and Training at 867.668.5200 to register.
- An organization or sponsor may register a student in CE courses by providing the Admissions Office with a Purchase Order or Letter of Sponsorship.
- Students are not registered until full payment has been received.
- Students who are unable to attend a course must withdraw at least five working days prior to the course start date in order to qualify for a refund.
- Courses with insufficient enrolment may be canceled. Students will be eligible for a full refund for canceled CE courses.
PLEASE SEE OUR POLICIES PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION